Join the Discussion

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Evermore Fans community.

• Nicole

Administrator
    January 5, 2020 at 11:30 pm

You can leave the info as comments on the character database. Regular World Walkers who would like to help manage the site can message me for admin access to edit the files directly. I can move info around when I get the time, but my time is very limited right now. 

As far as the depth of information, Evermore Fans was always intended to be whatever the community wants. I originally planned to have detailed backstories but I’ve had a hard time gathering that data. I know many out-of-state fans like to read through the character database to learn more about the story, so I thought detailed info would be helpful. 

At the same time, I think it’s important that we preserve some of the mystery so that people want to engage with that character. A balance of backstory and suggested questions that World Walkers can ask that character, maybe… but even that is complicated because it changes over time. (For example, Gudrun had a very interesting diary during Mythos 2019. I read the whole thing… but she hasn’t been around so suggesting that people ask her about it now isn’t helpful.)

Anyway, I’d love to hear your thoughts! This website is supposed to serve the fans, so it’s all about what the fans want. =D