Join the Discussion

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
Evermore Fans community.

• Nicole

Administrator
    October 15, 2019 at 6:17 pm

I’m so glad the website has been helpful to you! It can definitely be frustrating when there are big crowds waiting. I do spend a lot of time waiting to talk to characters lately.

Most characters and frequent World Walkers will pause their conversations to allow you to interrupt, as long as they know you’re waiting to speak with someone. I’ve been guilty of some 20 minute conversations, but I always try to stop or step away if I notice someone waiting. Make sure you’re in the line of sight of the character and the person speaking, and make sure your intent is clear. If you’re waiting more than 5 minutes and there’s nobody else in line to speak with that character, I think it’s perfectly appropriate to interrupt and say, “I’m sorry, I just have a quick question…”

Eavesdropping may be considered rude in our world, but it’s pretty standard in Evermore. Try not to feel too awkward about it. We all do it. I usually eavesdrop on everyone in front of me. Sometimes, that answers my questions… and sometimes it creates new questions.

If you’re able to attend on weekdays, there are usually smaller crowds and it’s easier to get those interactions without a lot of waiting. Weekends are always more crowded.

Sometimes, looking out for less-popular characters can be helpful as well. Some characters naturally attract a longer line than others… but sometimes, less-popular characters can be just as interesting and helpful.

I’m usually in the park every day. If you need help getting to speak with the characters, just let me know and I’ll do what I can to help. 🙂